Bamso – March 19, 2007

image

Principal Avatar:
Bamso

Race & Class:
Mutant Shaman

Tribe:
Hand of Fate

First Name (RL):
Daniel

Community (RL):
IT Student

Localization (RL):
Denmark

When and How did you start playing Auto Assault?
It was back in the Exploratory weekend when I got my opening trip in the Wastelands, and got
dependent. Been following the game since information technology was first announced.

How did you choose you Avatar's name?
Old soubriquet of mine, long story…

Why did you choose your important Faction & Class?
Mutants are cool. In the Beta I played a Biomek Terminator and a Homo Bounty Hunter to around
25th level, they didnt really appeal to me (ooglie cars:p).

Do you play solo? Why did you unite a kin group?
Everyone solos straightaway and then, just I prefer to gang, jsut makes everything
more than tolerable 🙂

Do you prefer PvE Oregon PvP?
PvP when its merriment, PvE for relaxation.

Do you craft? What is your favorite crafted item (yours or others)?
Did several crafting to defeat time, but not real.
Favorite crafted item must be my old Pulse Laser.

What is your weapon of choice?
Contaminant Chain Gun enclosure. I love machineguns and green gorge 🙂

What is your popular ride?
That gotta follow my Garbage truck (Jumano), just like its awesome garbageness, although information technology should
give birth been bigger imho.

Which junk particular cause you refuse to get free of?
I'm not good at keeping stuff, but it has to be my Preorder Railgun… stupid objet d'art
of junk.:D
image

What is your pet NPC & location in Alcoholics Anonymous?
Ground Nothing. I like the layout of the map and the diversity (though it could be made
better). Don't real make a ducky NPC, if I have to choose same I think IT will personify the Scavs Max and Holt in Grand Junction. I like the dinky story that surrounds them.

WHO is your Arch-Nemesis in AA (Player or other)?
I wear't hold a specific one, scarcely completely the Agents and Pinkies… yeah

What is your favorite minute you've skilled in AA?
In that location's been so many, but I think my all-time favorite was some of the big PVP
battles. OH and back in the days when I South Korean won some carshow 😀 It got me a Noncomprehensive Edition AA ^^

What song/genre you like to listen while playing AA?
Metallic element and Physics mostly, but all kinds really!

What current have would you change in AA to make it better?
Make Auction Theatre cross-factional.

Which new AA features would you like to see in the future?
Thomas More focus on PVP and clan management, peradventur some clan wars and similar stuff. More advanced Outposts with spherical Oregon clan benefits.